WHY WORK WITH US
We are a national parking and transportation management company responsible for serving municipalities, healthcare, airports, events, hospitality, office, retail, and universities. We have a deep professional commitment to providing our customers with superior service and our employees with ongoing professional growth and learning opportunities.
WHO WE NEED
A management and operations professional who is willing to go above and beyond to accomplish their objectives. Someone who has experience in creating solutions that meet and exceed the needs of a client. An individual that can provide their team the training, tools, and guidance necessary for success and who has the ability to step into any team role and keep the operation moving forward. A leader that will create a positive culture of teamwork and inclusiveness and inspire their team to work together to accomplish operational goals. Someone who has a sense of humor and wants to work with a fun (yet professional) team, always striving to go above and beyond to complete their mission. Someone who has experience in creating solutions that meet and exceed the needs of the client. This person can quickly come up to speed on the industry and technology necessary to understand our clients and our competitors. They are a natural leader who thrives on the challenge of conquering new markets and is motivated by results.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SKILLS
- Hard worker who is willing to get a little dirty sometimes and can occasionally work after five or take a weekend call.
- Experience in growing market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Able to call on your problem-solving skills to creatively conquer challenges.
- An individual who has a personal commitment to doing what it takes for your team and customers, to provide the best support and service possible.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement and contribute to value-added services/developments
- Parking and/or Hospitality Management experience is preferred
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Ensuring strong financial management of budgets and goals
- Promoting positive client relationships through good communication
- Identified customer requirements and developed business cases and ROI studies that won business
- Ensuring that operational guidelines, security, cash control and customer service procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Recommending and implementing plans or programs to improve safety and other aspects of operations
- Auditing all aspects of operation
- Ensure systems are operational twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Setting a positive and professional example for workforce
- Drop, move, and pick up parking equipment (cones, barricades, signs, etc.), as required
- Handle and safeguard cash before, during, and after select events, as required
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in financial reporting and budget responsibility
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience in leading workforce teams of both professional and front-line employees
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience in the parking industry preferred
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with a concentration in business or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER
Paid Time Off (PTO), Volunteer Time Off (VTO), paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, critical illness and accident benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k and more are available to eligible full and part-time employees. There’s also the opportunity to work with a genuinely awesome team of co-workers.